.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Trucker's Journal

I've been a trucker since November, 2004. Before that I was an accountant for many years. I'm having fun and actually making more than I did before. Go figure....

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I've moved!

I've purchased my own domain and will come "out of the shadows" and tell you to go to the new blog here or my homepage here.

I became a former trucker last June and now drive a desk and a computer. The choice to change was made when a friend I had worked with in the past called and offered regular hours (Monday through Friday, 7am through 4pm) and more money. The money wasn't the real reason, and I told him I almost would have taken a pay cut to get a "normal" job. I still have the highest respect for truck drivers and give them every courtesy on the road, but was just getting too old to be working the odd and many hours required. I'm happy where I am now and think perhaps I might even retire from there in ten years or so.

Happy New Year to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Truckers Logic said...

Excellent blog, Thanks for sharing!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home