.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Trucker's Journal

I've been a trucker since November, 2004. Before that I was an accountant for many years. I'm having fun and actually making more than I did before. Go figure....

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm back :)

When it rains, it pours. I had a virus/trojan/worm in my computer which kept me off-line for a while last year, then the real storm started. My cable company and I got in a little dispute and I told them to take their service and put it where the sun don't shine.

So, I'm still without a home internet account, but a friend allows me to bring over the laptop. I hope to be back on with some more regularity (more Metamucil needed?) now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elayne said...

Welcome back! I missed you! I suppose I should start saying hi on Thursday nights again...

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! We need to get you on dialup, hasto pronto! You've been missed, dude.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Missed your posts and was just thinking about you this morning. Dh just recently learned that the back tires on the trailer can be moved forward or backward to accomodate the load. Wondering if you've expounded on this topic in your blog yet? Techmama

6:09 PM  
Blogger Trucker Dude said...

OK, Techmama, your wish is my command. I just posted one about moving the axles. Maybe I'll remember to take batteries for my camera sometime soon and can shoot a picture of the locking mechanism and the rails the axles move on.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home